Supplementary material for the paper "Computation in Real Closed Infinitesimal and
Transcendental Extensions of the Rationals".
Browsing the source code described in the paper
- Go to cade24 branch
- Click in Files
- The main files are located in the sub-directory src/math/realclosure, they contain approximately 7000 lines of C++ code. The main module only depends on the Z3 interval arithmetic package (sub-directory src/math/interval), and basic data-structures and numeral types such as binary rationals (sub-directory src/util).
Download pre-compiled binaries for Windows
To be able to run the examples, you have to include the bin
subdirectory in your PYTHONPATH environment variable.
Compilation instructions for Linux and OSX
- Download the source code using the link above.
- Go to the z3-cade24 directory.
- If you have the Gnu Multiple precision library (GMP) installed in your system, use the option '-g'. GMP is faster than the Z3 big number package.
- If you don't have GMP, then use
- To execute the examples, include the build directory in your 'PYTHONPATH'. For example, if z3-cade24 is in the directory '/home/grant/z3-cade24', and you use bash.
- The installation is complete, you can execute the example 'basic.py' in the examples zip file using